RadioXU #25


You came to the right place, my friend... Tom D. is back with another stack of indie-rock righteousness! Tonight we return with part 3 of our series delving into the first run of the Sub Pop Singles Club!

– Playlist –

SOUNDGARDEN – HIV Baby
BABES IN TOYLAND – House
L7 – Shove
FUGAZI – Joe #1
SHONEN KNIFE – Bear Up Bison
LOVE BATTERY – Mr. Soul
POSTER CHILDREN – Pointed Stick
SISTER RAY – The King
JON SPENCER – Big Yule Log Boogie
FLAMING LIPS – Drug Machine
ANTISEEN – We Got This Far (Without You)
RAPEMAN – Song Number One
WOLVERTON BROTHERS – Max Gomez Love
THESE IMMORTAL SOULS – Luney Tune
VELOCITY GIRL – Warm/Crawl
COWS – My Girl
LOU BARLOW – Dirty Mind


What do you think of this music?
Share some comments and let us know...

2 comments:

Peacefrog said...

love the variety of the early Sub Pop Singles. A diverse group of tunes that, even if I wasn't familiar with the song, transported me back to the early 90's. That Soundgarden B-Side is rare indeed. I looked up the Wolverton Bros on Spotify....only 17 followers! I just had to follow! They are still putting out music. Cheers! Byrnes

MAD4MUSIC said...

That Wolverton Bros song has a haunting quality to it, doesn’t it? I always wonder what it’s about whenever I listen to it. A secret agent? A hitman? I even did some web searches of “Max Gomez”… I don’t think the song’s about the 19th century Cuban military commander… It’s a mystery…