RadioXU #41


Salutations, dear listeners, and welcome back to RadioXU! Tonight we return to the exciting world of ’90s alternative, indie-rock and noise-pop! We will get down to the thrilling sounds of...

– Playlist –

ACETONE – Chills
TRIPPING DAISY – Field Day Jitters
JACK DRAG – Psycho Clogs
THE POSIES – Daily Mutilation
PORNO FOR PYROS – Tahitian Moon
60 FT. DOLLS – Happy Shopper
BILL FOX – You Can Tell Me All Night Long
THE SMITHEREENS – Everything I Have Is Blue
ST. JOHNNY – A Car Or A Boy
SONIC YOUTH – Sunday
POLYPHEMUS – Eyes
AMP – Tango Non
SMASHING PUMPKINS – Window Paine


What do you think of this music?
Share some comments and let us know...

2 comments:

Peacefrog said...

More great stuff, as usual. Loved the Posies, Jack Drag, and especially that 60 FT Dolls track. And congrats on 20 Years! Here's to another 20 more! Cheers! Byrnes

MAD4MUSIC said...

Hey, Byrnes. I always look forward to hearing which songs catch your ear :-)

The Posies were giving off a bit of a Cheap Trick vibe on that track, I thought.

I’ve got just a few more of these ‘90s alt-rock episodes I want to do and then I think it’s time for the long-threatened Stoner/Desert Rock series!