RadioXU #7

RadioXU07

Tonight we visit The Golden State of California! Join us as we ride the first wave of West Coast punk that broke upon these shores circa 1977–1980...

– Playlist –

DEAD KENNEDYS – California Über Alles
THE WEIRDOS – A Life of Crime
THE RANDOMS – Let’s Get Rid of New York
THE BAGS – Babylonian Gorgon
THE DILS – I Hate The Rich
THE CONTROLLERS – Neutron Bomb
THE ZEROS – Wimp
THE DICKIES – Paranoid
THE ROTTERS – Sink The Whales
CRIME – Hot Wire My Heart
THE NUNS – Savage
THE AVENGERS – We Are The One
THE WEIRDOS – Why Do You Exist?
BLACK RANDY & THE METROSQUAD – I Slept In An Arcade
X – Nausea
THE ALLEY CATS – Too Much Junk
EYES – Disneyland
THE GERMS – Richie Dagger’s Crime

Download or listen to streaming audio below:


What do you think of this music?
Share some comments and let us know...

2 comments:

Peacefrog said...

While I am partial to East Coast New York punk myself, I can't deny this is another triumph. Loved all of it.

Byrnes

MAD4MUSIC said...

Hey buddy. Glad you loved it. I've got tracks selected for the next episode... More early-period West Coast punk!