RadioXU #6

RadioXU06

Welcome to RadioXU... An hour of delightful music disrupted periodically by the utterly dispensable commentary of your host Tom D... Tonight we've got a mixed bag of early New Wave-era song picks... Dig the late-Seventies sounds of:

– Playlist –

THE CRAMPS – Human Fly
BOOMTOWN RATS – Lookin’ After Number 1
THE POLICE – Fall Out
THE JAM – Takin’ My Love
THE ONLY ONES – Another Girl, Another Planet
IGGY POP – Some Weird Sin
DAVID BOWIE – Joe the Lion
BRIAN ENO – King’s Lead Hat
DMZ – Bad Attitude
DMZ – Cinderella
DMZ – Don’t Jump Me Mother
DEATH – Politicians In My Eyes
THE MISFITS – Attitude
THE MISFITS – Bullet
THE STRANGLERS – 5 Minutes
TALKING HEADS – Memories Can’t Wait
ELVIS COSTELLO & THE ATTRACTIONS – Green Shirt
ELVIS COSTELLO & THE ATTRACTIONS – Goon Squad

Download or listen to streaming audio below:


What do you think of this music?
Share some comments and let us know...

2 comments:

Peacefrog said...

maybe your best RadioXU yet...like the inclusion of the Police punker , "Fall Out". Enjoyed the Boomtown Rats track. I am surprised the only airtime they ever seem to get is the overplayed "I Don't Like Mondays". This track was a welcome treat to my ears. And last, but certainly not least, perhaps my one of my all time new wave favorites is "Another Girl, Another Planet". Fantastic! I have the Replacements doing a live version of this song from one of their compilations. It too is great.

Cheers!

Byrnes

MAD4MUSIC said...

Hey KB. Glad you enjoyed it! I didn't know that the Replacements' did a version of "Another Girl"... I bet PW and the boys do a good take on it...